Participation Fee : ₹ 100 , Prize : ₹ 1500
Videography is a video production, the art of capturing social and special events onto video by a videographer i.e. using either a smartphone or camera anything that suits you.
Enjoy yourself with every moment of a event and let us enjoy with, and help us capture all the moments that you can share.
Number of players :2
• Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
• The participants must work on this contest with a group of two members (more than two members are not allowed in a group).
• Participants has to upload only one video using the website upload function.
• The video content is only shows about the festronix all events.
• All event list will be provided to the participants at the beginning of contest.
• Points will be given on the numbers of captured events and moments of first day.
• Each moment in the video should be specified with the respective event.
• Participants are required to provide a unique tittle for their video
• Participants are able to provide only background music for their video (No vocal sound to be added).
• No professional assistance is allowed.
• The photos on the video should be genuine without any direct poses upon camera.
• The length of the video should be between 3 minutes to maximum 6 minutes.
• The participants must read rules as, once the event has started the participants are not allowed to create any type of distraction by any means.
• The participants are solely responsible for their own behaviour.
• This event is open for online submissions only, through the contest page available on festronix.com.
• Festronix 2K20 logo should be mentioned with our college name on video.
• Use of Cameras and mobiles are allowed but the care of those device is solely your resposnisbility.
• The participants have only one day to prepare their video.
1. Paticipants must arrive early before the given time period.
2. The rules will be explained once again at the spot by the SPOCs and Volunteers.
3. Any Violation of the given rules would result in disqualification due to penalty.
4. If any issue occured during the event because of our Festronix team and, if it results in cancellation of the event then, the money for the participants will be refunded.
5. For any queries the participant(s) must contact the event SPOCs as in the given details.
1. There will be a complain desk at the reception for any complaints regarding unfair event or no assistance provided from the respective event SPOCs and Volunteers.
2. The above point is only satisfied when the matter or issue is not clarified by the respective event organiser.
1.Pratik Kumar Behera ( contact No : 7008549219)