Participation Fee : ₹ 200 , Prize : ₹ 1000
The Ad Mad show competition is an opportunity to bring out individual and collective talent of the students participating in it.
The idea behind conducting this competition is to provide a platform to participate to explore their creativity and stage presence skills. It is expected from students that they should get equipped with the knowledge of Ad-Making.
Participants are suggested that the Ad should contain the essence of Advertisement, i.e
b. Provoking in nature
Number of players :5
• In this event participants will have to produce an advertisement for a product/ service in a proper way which is quite appealing to audience.
• The Ad prepared by the contestants must not contain any obscene words/ any subject that hurts the feeling of a culture/ language/ religion/ region.
• It is a team event. Each team should have 3-6 members only.
• Topics would be provided on the spot.
• 5-10 minutes of preparation time for each team.
• The time limit for performing the advertisement is 3-4 minutes.
• Team has to make a new product name, punch line and advertise the product/ brand given to them.
• Disobedience of new rules may lead to disqualification.
• Judging is done on the basis of team creativity, customer appeal, and stage presence.
• Participants should bring the institute’s Id card along with them at the time of registration and must report on the scheduled time.
Products / Services for Ad Making :-
• Mobiles/ Tablets
• Fairness Cream for Men/ Women
• Washing Powder
• Matrimonial service
• Soft Drink/ Instant Energy drink
• Adhesive Glue
• Online shopping site
Social Issues :-
• Save Water
• Save Girl Child
• Clean India
• Black Money
• Education For all
Apart from all these topics contestants are allowed to choose topics of their choice provided they are required to inform their topics to the coordinators before the event.
General Judging Criteria:-
1. Ability to attract audience’s attention
2. Concept of ad
3. Team work
4. Voice Modulation
5. Ability to highlight the idea of product with minimum efforts.
6. Overall presentation
• The participants must read rules as, once the event has started the participants are not allowed to create any type of distraction by any means.
• The participants are solely responsible for their own behaviour.
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
1. Paticipants must arrive early before the given time period.
2. The rules will be explained once again at the spot by the SPOCs and Volunteers.
3. Any Violation of the given rules would result in disqualification due to penalty.
4. If any issue occured during the event because of our Festronix team and, if it results in cancellation of the event then, the money for the participants will be refunded.
5. For any queries the participant(s) must contact the event SPOCs as in the given details.
1. There will be a complain desk at the reception for any complaints regarding unfair event or no assistance provided from the respective event SPOCs and Volunteers.
2. The above point is only satisfied when the matter or issue is not clarified by the respective event organiser.
1.Siddhant Jena ( contact No : 7001686894)