Participation Fee : ₹ 100 , Prize : ₹ 1000
The objective of this contest is to see who can design and construct the most efficient bridge within the specifications provided.
The focus of participating students should be on developing their creativity, ingenuity and craftsmanship skills by producing an original product and not adopt others work as their own
Number of players :1
1. Only individual participation is allowed.
2. A model should be within the range of 50-60 cm.
3. Participants can carry other materials like paints, thread, clip or any other things for decoration.
4. The bridge carrying maximum load wins.
5. Adhesive will provided by the event organizer.
6. Time shouldn’t exceed 50 minutes.
7. The participants must read rules as, once the event has started the participants are not allowed to create any type of distraction by any means.
8. The participants are solely responsible for their own behaviour.
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
1. Paticipants must arrive early before the given time period.
2. The rules will be explained once again at the spot by the SPOCs and Volunteers.
3. Any Violation of the given rules would result in disqualification due to penalty.
4. If any issue occured during the event because of our Festronix team and, if it results in cancellation of the event then, the money for the participants will be refunded.
5. For any queries the participant(s) must contact the event SPOCs as in the given details
1. There will be a "Complain Desk" at the reception for any complaints regarding unfair event or no assistance provided from the respective event SPOCs and Volunteers.
2. The above point is only satisfied when the matter or issue is not clarified by the respective event organiser.
1.Sandeep Chandra Bauri ( contact No : 7488530793)
2.Abhikarsh Kumar ( contact No : 7870743380)