Participation Fee : ₹ 300 , Prize : ₹ 4000
(Dance Battle Contest)
It is Dancing event participants are welcome to show their talent and entertain the audience. A chance to show your skills from within the heart.
Let the beats drop and show off your insane dancing skills.
Number of players :4
1. Participants must be registered.
2. Form small groups consist of 2 opponents (solo vs solo, grp vs grp, duet vs duet )
3. There will be a face-off between the opponents in which first 2-3 min they have to dance on their own songs which they have practised then they have to switch the song and dance for another 2-3 min.
4. Till semifinal round, "the process will go on and in the final, the teams will perform on the songs given by us ( 5 songs will be there they have to pick one of the chits from the bowl )."
5. The final round, "will be consisting of 7 min in which one song will be of participants and another one will be of our choice."
6. If the no. of participants exceeds 4 on the same team, then the other team members have to manually register at the moment in Reception.
7. The participants must read rules as, once the event has started the participants are not allowed to create any type of distraction by any means.
8. The participants are solely responsible for their own behaviour.
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
1. Paticipants must arrive early before the given time period.
2. The rules will be explained once again at the spot by the SPOCs and Volunteers.
3. Any Violation of the given rules would result in disqualification due to penalty.
4. If any issue occured during the event because of our Festronix team and, if it results in cancellation of the event then, the money for the participants will be refunded.
5. For any queries the participant(s) must contact the event SPOCs as in the given details.
1. There will be a complain desk at the reception for any complaints regarding unfair event or no assistance provided from the respective event SPOCs and Volunteers.
2. The above point is only satisfied when the matter or issue is not clarified by the respective event organiser.
1.Ankita Ghosh ( contact No : 9178433827)
2.Niharika Das ( contact No : 8917288443)