Participation Fee : ₹ 100 , Prize : ₹ 500
It is an ancient form of body art that has been practiced in the Middle East, India and parts of Africa for thousands of years. Mehndi is often viewed as a woman's practice though it has indeed been practiced by men. Mehndi is the art of applying designs to the skin through the application of pastes made with henna powder on different parts of the body. Henna was most often applied to the hands and feet.
Number of players :2
1. It is one round event.
2. Participants have to apply mehndi on the Palmer as well as the dorsal side of the hand.
3. Selection criteria will be based upon neatness and creativity.
4. Time will be same for all participants...
5. If participants want to carry extra substances like (lemon, sugar etc) they can take.
6. They can draw mehndi on their own hand also as well as they can bring their partner if needed.
7. Time allotted: 30 minutes.
8. participants who are late will not be given extra time.
9. No exchange of materials between participants will be entertained.
10. No reference materials will be allowed once the competition has begun.
11. Use of artificial colour is prohibited.
12. The participants must read rules as, once the event has started the participants are not allowed to create any type of distraction by any means.
13. The participants are solely responsible for their own behaviour.
12:30 pm - 1:00 pm
1. Paticipants must arrive early before the given time period.
2. The rules will be explained once again at the spot by the SPOCs and Volunteers.
3. Any Violation of the given rules would result in disqualification due to penalty.
4. If any issue occured during the event because of our Festronix team and, if it results in cancellation of the event then, the money for the participants will be refunded.
5. For any queries the participant(s) must contact the event SPOCs as in the given details.
1. There will be a complain desk at the reception for any complaints regarding unfair event or no assistance provided from the respective event SPOCs and Volunteers.
2. The above point is only satisfied when the matter or issue is not clarified by the respective event organiser.
1.Vicky Kumari ( contact No : 9199513952)
2.Prashansa Sinha ( contact No : 8340359894)