Participation Fee : ₹ 150 , Prize : ₹ 1000
It is basically a knowledge test competition where the questions will be from the field of:
Number of players :2
1. The questions will from field of current affairs , business and economics.
2. The team must be a group of 2 students. No single participant is not allowed.
3. Teams can give themselves a name related to the competition.
4. Participants are not allowed to carry mobile or any electronics instruments.
5. Decision of quiz master is final and will not be subjected to any change.
6. Participants must carry valid college ID and registration card.
7. The participant should present at spot before time.
8. The total competition is of 3 rounds.
9. * The no of team qualified may change in case there are more or less teams participate.
1. It will be a pen and paper round.
2. It carries 15 MCQ questions and the time duration is 10 minutes.
3. Each correct answer contains 2 marks and 1 negative mark for each wrong answer.
4. No marks will assign for not attending the question or more than one answer.
5. Top 5 teams* qualify for next round.
1. It will be a screening test
2. Questions will be asked through PPT.
3. Each group will be asked 1 question.
4. Time duration per qustion is 1 minute only.
5. If the team cannot answer the question then it will passed to the next team.
6. 1 mark for each correct answer and 1 bonus mark for each passed question. No negative marking.
Round-3:- 1. 3 teams* will qualify for the last round i.e. rapid fire round.
2. Total 1 question will be asked to each team.
3. The team press the bell first will give the answer and the time duration will 30 seconds.
4. 5 marks for correct answer and negative 2 marks for wrong answer. No forwarding.
5. The team score the highest will win.
6. In case there is same scores then the winner will be chosen through tribaker.
9:00 am - 10:00 am
Read the rules carefully the Terms and condition are the same as the rules.
1. Paticipants must arrive early before the given time period.
2. The rules will be explained once again at the spot by the SPOCs and Volunteers.
3. Any Violation of the given rules would result in disqualification due to penalty.
4. If any issue occured during the event because of our Festronix team and, if it results in cancellation of the event then, the money for the participants will be refunded.
5. For any queries the participant(s) must contact the event SPOCs as in the given details.
1. There will be a complain desk at the reception for any complaints regarding unfair event or no assistance provided from the respective event SPOCs and Volunteers.
2. The above point is only satisfied when the matter or issue is not clarified by the respective event organiser.
1.Ankit Kumar Nayak ( contact No : 8777066892)