Participation Fee : ₹ 150 , Prize : ₹ 1000
(Quiz of Core-Tech)
This is a contest of quiz with views from:::
CIVIL, ELECTRICAL, AGRICULTURE
There is a total of 3 rounds.
***1st round: (Pen & Paper Test)***
i. It carries a total of 15 questions and the time-bound is 10 minutes.
ii. The correct answer is awarded with 2 marks.
iii. The wrong answer is awarded with -1 marks.
iv. No mark for blank answer.
***2nd round: (Screening Test)***
i. Questions will be asked through PPT.
ii. Each group will be asked a maximum of two questions.
iii. If the question is not answered then it will be passed to the next group and bonus mark will be given.
iv. For correct answer 3 mark is awarded and for wrong answer -1 mark is awarded. Bonus mark is 2 marks.
v. Maximum 4 groups will be selected for the next round.
***3rd round: (Rapid Fire Round)***
i. There is a total 20 number of questions will be asked to all.
ii.The team who will bell first will answer the question first.
iii. If the answer is wrong then the next belled group will be asked the question.
iv. -1 mark will be awarded to the first belled group if the answer is wrong.
v. 2 mark will be awarded for each correct answer and 1 mark is awarded to each bonus answer.
"The team who secures highest mark will be declared as the winner team."
Number of players :3
1. This is a Team based Event but solo players can be considered.
2. Each participant can be from same branch or different branch but the questions must be asked irrespective of any branch.
3. Participants must have to report on time so that you can attend the event without any fail.
4. No mobile phones are allowed during the event otherwise the whole team will be disqualified.
5. Each participant must bring a pen with them.
6. The participants must read rules as, once the event has started the participants are not allowed to create any type of distraction by any means.
7. The participants are solely responsible for their own behaviour.
• In case finally the score of two team remains same then a total number of 5 questions will be asked like the 3rd round and then the winner will be chosen.
• If the number of participants qualified to the 2nd round is less than 5 then direct the Rapid-Fire Round will be done.
10:00 am - 11:00 am
1. Paticipants must arrive early before the given time period.
2. The rules will be explained once again at the spot by the SPOCs and Volunteers.
3. Any Violation of the given rules would result in disqualification due to penalty.
4. If any issue occured during the event because of our Festronix team and, if it results in cancellation of the event then, the money for the participants will be refunded.
5. For any queries the participant(s) must contact the event SPOCs as in the given details
1. There will be a complain desk at the reception for any complaints regarding unfair event or no assistance provided from the respective event SPOCs and Volunteers.
2. The above point is only satisfied when the matter or issue is not clarified by the respective event organiser.
1.Suryakant Patra ( contact No : 8338824141)
2.Alok Nahak ( contact No : 8327702654)