Participation Fee : ₹ 100 , Prize : ₹ 500
Ever thought about using thrown out papers or unused papers to create crafty models.
Well here you are to show how much can you create using the papers that other have not used before. You will show your resolve and use the skills to create unique designs or models.
"That is Jugaad or जुगाड़ ".
Number of players :2
1. 3D Model making with A4 size paper.
2. There is no limitation on how many papers to be used in making the model.
3. Glue and A4 size papers will be provided to the participants.
4. Maximum time allotted will be exactly One hours.
5. The participants must read rules as, once the event has started the participants are not allowed to create any type of distraction by any means.
6. The participants are solely responsible for their own behaviour.
9:00 am - 10:00 am
1. Each group consists of maximum two members.
2. Participants are not allowed to use mobiles during the event. Otherwise they are disqualified.
3. Each group member should be involved in it. No single priority. Otherwise they are disqualified.
4. Participants have to report on time so as to assign you your respective places.
5. The decision of the judge of the event should be final. No any issue should be raised after the decision.
6. The rules will be explained once again at the spot by the SPOCs and Volunteers.
7. Any Violation of the given rules would result in disqualification due to penalty.
8. If any issue occured during the event because of our Festronix team and, if it results in cancellation of the event then, the money for the participants will be refunded.
9. For any queries the participant(s) must contact the event SPOCs as in the given details
1. There will be a complain desk at the reception for any complaints regarding unfair event or no assistance provided from the respective event SPOCs and Volunteers.
2. The above point is only satisfied when the matter or issue is not clarified by the respective event organiser.
1.Abhishek Singha ( contact No : 7978294023)