Participation Fee : ₹ 100 , Prize : ₹ 1000
This event will give you the opportunity to show the expressions regarding :
a) Technologies as a core strength of the nation.
b) Exploitation of Energy & Natural Resources.
c) Globalisation and its imacts
Show us your views and compete against particitpants with each having their own ideas.
Number of players :2
i. Each poster may be no longer than 49 inches by 36 inches.
ii. There is no limitation on how many colors can be used on the poster.
iii. All medium can be used like marker, crayons, pastels, paint print.
iv. Original photography, magazine clippings, stencils, buttons, glue may be utilized on the poster.
v. There is no specification for text/font size.
vi. Old magazine, glue & poster board can be given to participant.
vii. The participants must read rules as, once the event has started the participants are not allowed to create any type of distraction by any means.
viii. The participants are solely responsible for their own behaviour.
Pattern for marking::
1) In this round total marks is 30.
2) The marks includes your pradarshan skills, communicative skills and contents focusing and general knowledge.
3) Time allotted for poster will be 10 mins based upon the participants.
4) Question will be asked after your presentation based upon your content specified and experience on that content and final marks will be allotted.
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
1) Each group must contain two members and only groups are allowed to participate in this Poster Pradarshan.
2) Participants are not allowed to use Mobiles during Presentation. Otherwise they are disqualified.
3) Each group member should be involved in it. No single priority. Otherwise you will be disqualified.
4) Participants have to report on time so as to assign you your respective places.
5) Must come with your own requirements. No any further issue should be there regarding presenting.
6) The Decision of the Judge of the Poster Pradarshan should be final. No any issue should be Raised after the decision.
7). Paticipants must arrive early before the given time period.
8). The rules will be explained once again at the spot by the SPOCs and Volunteers.
9). Any Violation of the given rules would result in disqualification due to penalty.
10). If any issue occured during the event because of our Festronix team and, if it results in cancellation of the event then, the money for the participants will be refunded.
11). For any queries the participant(s) must contact the event SPOCs as in the given details
1. There will be a complain desk at the reception for any complaints regarding unfair event or no assistance provided from the respective event SPOCs and Volunteers.
2. The above point is only satisfied when the matter or issue is not clarified by the respective event organiser.
1.Sailinkan Mohanty ( contact No : 8249250694)
2.Ashutosh Barik ( contact No : 7978818014)