Participation Fee : ₹ 100 , Prize : ₹ 500
Here you can test your knowledge of all the topics and real world phenomenons regarding mechanics.
This is a great oppurtunity for mechanical students to compete against participants with same studious background and prove their vast knowledge.
Use teamwork and win the event with the best ideas for any questions in this quiz.
Number of players :1
1). Two Participants will make a single group.
2). The contest will be of Three rounds
3). "1st Round-Pen/paper test"
a. It carries 15 questions.(10 mins)
b. Correct answer-2 marks.
c. Negative answer- -1 mark.
d. No marks will be awarded for blank space.
4). "2nd round-Screening test"
a. Questions will be asked through ppt.
b. 7-9 groups will be selected(could be more depending upon the no. of participants).
c. Each group will be asked 1 question.
d. If a question is not answered then it will be passed to next group.
e. Marks will be given accordingly.
f. Any 4 groups securing the highest marks will be selected for the third round.
5). "3rd round-Rapid fire round"
a. 5 questions will be asked to each group at the same time.
b. Any group which rings the bell first, answers first.
c. If the answer of the first bell rang group is wrong then the second next belled group will answer.
d. Highest answers answered group wins the event.
6). The participants must read rules as, once the event has started the participants are not allowed to create any type of distraction by any means.
7). The participants are solely responsible for their own behaviour.
10:00 am - 11:00 am
1. Paticipants must arrive early before the given time period.
2. The rules will be explained once again at the spot by the SPOCs and Volunteers.
3. Any Violation of the given rules would result in disqualification due to penalty.
4. If any issue occured during the event because of our Festronix team and, if it results in cancellation of the event then, the money for the participants will be refunded.
5. For any queries the participant(s) must contact the event SPOCs as in the given details.
1. There will be a complain desk at the reception for any complaints regarding unfair event or no assistance provided from the respective event SPOCs and Volunteers.
2. The above point is only satisfied when the matter or issue is not clarified by the respective event organiser.
1.Ashish Kumar Pattjoshi ( contact No : 9078635560)