Participation Fee : ₹ 100 , Prize : ₹ 1000*
Everybody has had ideas regarding some issues or preventions out of which only a few can say it or express it with their heart's content.
This is the perfect oppurtunity to express your ideas and show others that your and only your's is the best. Not only that.
If your Idea is extraordinary then this is the perfect stand for you to be chosen by MSME, in which you get to work on your idea with professionals and turn it into reality.
To take participate in the idea presentation contest, students have to present their idea to solve a specific problem in the following categories. Others problem of related field can be accepted
• Health care
• Social awareness
• Road safety
"LET YOUR IDEAs CHANGE YOUR LIFE"
Number of players :2
1)Presentation must be in the form of Microsoft power point
slides containing the brief of idea.(May be presented by
individual/team Max 2)
2) The maximum duration of presentation will be 10 minutes.
3) After presentation, there will be a question-answer round for maximum of five minutes duration.(Every individual/team presenting the idea will be allowed)
4) All the team members have to be present during the question-answer round.
5) During each idea presentation session, there will be two signals (bell) . The first signal
"Will indicate that there are only two minutes remaining for the presentation. The second signal will indicate the end of the presentation and the participants would have to bind up."
6) After final round few ideas will be short listed for best idea award.
7) The participants whose idea is shortlisted for best idea award will have to submit hard Copy of the plan to the respectivejudges along with the abstract in A4 sheet not exceeding ten pages.
8) Decision made by the judges and organizers will be final and binding.
9) Cash prize and certificate will be given to best idea presenter.
11:00 am - 3:00 pm
1. Paticipants must arrive early before the given time period.
2. The rules will be explained once again at the spot by the SPOCs and Volunteers.
3. Any Violation of the given rules would result in disqualification due to penalty.
4. If any issue occured during the event because of our Festronix team and, if it results in cancellation of the event then, the money for the event fee will be refunded to the respective participants.
5. For any queries the participant(s) must contact the event SPOCs as in the given details.
1. There will be a complain desk at the reception for any complaints regarding unfair event or no assistance provided from the respective event SPOCs and Volunteers.
2. The above point is only satisfied when the matter or issue is not clarified by the respective event organiser.
1.Sweta Suman Pasayat ( contact No : 7978676317)
2.Subrat Patra ( contact No : 7789921698)