Participation Fee : ₹ 300 , Prize : ₹ 6000
Design a robot either wired or wireless within the specified dimensions that can be operated manually and can travel through all turns of the track (arena).
The robot will have to overcome any big or small obstacle in the least number of time. The robot that will complete the specified task in least time will be the winner.
Number of players :4
1. Each team can have a minimum of 2 and maximum of 4 members.
2. A robot should of maximum dimension of lbh 25cm x 25cm x 25cm.
3. The base motors has to be of maximum 300 rpm.
4. The voltage at any point on the electrical connections should not exceed 12V and 5A DC.
5. Participants have to bring their own power source.
6. Power supply of 220v AC will be provided.
3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
1. The robots will be inspected before starting of the event.
2. The robot have to pass through some tricky hurdles.
3. There will be skips and restarts available for completing the arena ,which will be disclosed at the time of competition .
4. If the robot falls then it has to start from the beginning of that hurdle.
5. Two skips will be available with no deduction of points.
6. Bonus will be awarded if the robot completes the arena before estimated time.
7. There will be a 2 min. of each time halt for technical timeout maximum for two times.
8. Same robot cannot be used again, if found so previous team will be disqualified.
9. Participants cannot use steeper and servo motors.
10. Any deviation from the path of arena will score some negative marks.
11. In case of any discrepancy the final decision rests in the hands of coordinators and event manager.
12. Volunteers deserve all the right to change any rule at any point of time, they are not answerable to the participants.
13. Any act of misbehavior or misconduct will lead to immediate disqualification of the team.
1.Yash Aditya ( contact No : 8877588493)
2.Sushant Muduli ( contact No : 8249380933)