Participation Fee : ₹ 400 , Prize : ₹ 6000
This is a light weight robo-fight event. Here the participant will have to design such a manual robot which can push the opponent out of the ring or immobilize it.
Number of players :4
• Each team can have a maximum of 4 team members.
• The weight limit of the robot for this competition is 10 Kg.
• A robot can extended to a dimension of LBH 30cm x 30cm x 30cm maximum .
• The voltage at any point on the electrical connections should not exceed 12V 10A DC.
• Participants have to bring their own power source.
• Power supply of 220v AC will be provided.
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
• The game will last for 6 minutes.
• The total game will be split into two half of 3 minutes each.
• The robot has to either push the opponent robot out of the ring or make opponent immobilize .
• There will be technical timeout for 3 minutes and for maximum two times for the each team.
• Weapons can also be used .
• e-Bike motors are not allowed.
• The arena should not be damaged by the movement of the robot ,If any team found doing so repeatedly then that will be disqualified .
• Each team should reach in time for the match when declared.
• Failing which may result in disqualification.
• In case of any discrepancy the final decision rests in the hands of coordinators and event manager.
• Volunteers deserve all the right to change any rule at any point of time, they are not answerable to the participants.
• Any act of misbehavior or misconduct will lead to immediate disqualification of the team.
1.Yash Aditya ( contact No : 8877588493)
2.Sushant Muduli ( contact No : 8249380933)