Participation Fee : ₹ 500 , Prize : ₹ 10000
This is a heavy weight robo-war. Here the participants will have to come up with such a weaponized manual control robots that can disable the opponent and be the winner.
Number of players :5
• Each team can have a maximum of 5 team members.
• The weight limit of the robot for this competition is 30 Kg.
• A robot can extended to a dimension of LBH 50cm x 50cm x 50cm maximum .
• The voltage at any point on the electrical connections should not exceed 24V DC.
• Participants have to bring their own power source.
• Power supply of 220v AC will be provided.
8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
• The game will last for 8 minutes.
• The total game will be split into two half of 4 minutes each.
• The robot has to either push the opponent robot into the corners or make opponent immobilize .
• There will be technical timeout for 5 minutes and for maximum two times for the each team.
• Weapons can also be used .
• The arena should not be damaged by the movement of the robot ,If any team found doing so repeatedly then that will be disqualified .
• Each team should reach in time for the match when declared.
• Failing which may result in disqualification.
• Any damage to the arena will score some negative marks.
• In case of any discrepancy the final decision rests in the hands of coordinators and event manager .
• Volunteers deserve all the right to change any rule at any point of time, they are not answerable to the participants.
• Any act of misbehavior or misconduct will lead to immediate disqualification of the team .
1.Yash Aditya ( contact No : 8877588493)
2.Sushant Muduli ( contact No : 8249380933)