Participation Fee : ₹ 300 , Prize : ₹ 4000
This event is based on soccer. Here the participants will have to design a robot which can push the ball into the goal-coast before the opponent. The robot maximum goal and least penalty will win the round.
Number of players :4
• Each team can have a maximum of 4 team members.
• A robot can extended to a dimension of LBH 30cm x 30cm x 30cm maximum .
• The voltage at any point on the electrical connections should not exceed 12 V and 10 amp DC.
• The weight limit of the robot for this competition is 5 Kg.
• Participants have to bring their own power source .
• Power supply of 220v AC will be provided.
• Base motor should have a maximum of 300 rpm.
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
• Each team will have to defend the goal on its side as well as score the goal on the opposite side.
• The game will start at the count of 3 given by referee followed by whistle. In case a team starts its robot before the whistle, the game will be restarted and a team making this mistake for more than 3 times will be disqualified.
• The game will last for 6 minutes.
• The total game will be split into two halfs of 3 minutes each.
• There will be a 2 min. of time halt (technical timeout) for ech team, maximum for two times.
• The ball can only be dragged by the robot.
• No robots can hold the ball.
• No kicking mechanism is allowed.
• Box motors are not allowed.
• Box motors are not allowed as base motors.
• Each goal scored by a team by rolling the ball on the ground will fetch the team 1 point.
• In case the ball is not moving up to 10 seconds robots will have to start again on the order of the referee.
• Intentionally any damage to the arena will score some negative marks according to referee.
• In case of any discrepancy the final decision rests in the hands of co-ordinators and event manager.
• Volunteers deserve all the right to change any rule at any point of time, they are not answerable to the participants.
• Any act of misbehaviour or misconduct will lead to immediate disqualification of the team.
• The robots are not allowed to use grippers or actuations which are intended to harm the opponent’s robot.
• Participants cannot use steeper and servo motors.
• The competition is aimed at making the game a friendly football match rather than a robo war.
1.Yash Aditya ( contact No : 8877588493)
2.Sushant Muduli ( contact No : 8249380933)