Participation Fee : ₹ 200 , Prize : ₹ 5000
This event is based on automation. Here the participant will have to design such an automated robot that can pass through the maze in least time using the obstacle avoidance mechanism.
Number of players :4
• Each team can have a maximum of 4 team members .
• A robot can extended to a dimension of LBH 15cm x 15cm x 15cm maximum.
• Any micro-controller can be used to program the robot.
• The voltage at any point on the electrical connections should not exceed 12 V and 5 amp DC.
• Participants have to bring their own power source .
• Power supply of 220v AC will be provided.
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
• The robot will be checked before the event.
• It can not have any non-re-programmable micro-controller.
• It must only be programmed with obstacle avoidance feature.
• It must go without touching the side walls ,if it touches then some negative marks will be awarded.
• There will be a 2 min. of time halt for technical timeout for a single time.
• In case of any discrepancy the final decision rests in the hands of coordinators and event manager .
• Volunteers deserve all the right to change any rule at any point of time, they are not answerable to the participants.
• Any act of misbehavior or misconduct will lead to immediate disqualification of the team.
1.Yash Aditya ( contact No : 8877588493)
2.Sushant Muduli ( contact No : 8249380933)